Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce

Jonathan Angel Sorto

8 comments:

  1. awww! Jonathan is beautiful!!! :) Congrats Sorto family! :) Heartbeat can't wait to meet you Jonathan!:) (he doesn't look like a 10 pounder) How big is he?

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!! Hope everyone is doing great! Can't wait to meet him! xo
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...He is adorable!..hope everyone is doing good..luv u guys..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations John & Delsy!! He's beautiful!!
    Hugs & kisses,
    Carigga Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's precious! Can't wait to hold him! I LOVE newborn babies!!! I want to kiss him all up! Congrats John & Delsy!
    Jeane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to both of you!! He's beautiful!!
    Welcome to the world jonathan!!


    EL GATO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! He is too aborable! Watch out ladies!
    Wendy & Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation!!! I cant wait to meet him! He is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete